1. New Look White Collarless Blazer
2. Laura Scott Lace Dress
3. Benecos Natural Lipstick – Pink Rose
4. Lavera Organic Repair & Care Shampoo
5. Nazila Love Glamour Alter-Ego Nail Art Pen – Black + White
6. New Look Pale Blue Sleeveless Asymmetric Hem Dress
7. Barry M Matte Nail Paint Caramel
8. New Look Cream Opaque Stone Drop Earrings
9. New Look Blue Knotted Cord and Chain Necklace
10. New Look White Pointed Slingback Court Shoes
11. New Look White Mini Tote Bag
12. Ibeba Natural Mega Bright
13. Faith Clayton Black Cut Out Heeled Shoes
There is nothing more coveted than something classic and we’re all familiar with the association of all things classic with timeless quality, transitional properties and most importantly black and white.
The GlowwBox April Edition celebrates ‘Classic’ with beauty but a timeless beauty should ‘Gloww’ head to toe, so here are some wardrobe staples to complete your look.
Black and white are ultimate wardrobe hues that work through many seasons, so you can expect to rock the New Look White Collarless Blazer, Laura Scott Lace Dress, New Look White Bag as well as both heels through the years, whilst adding pops of colour for added punch with statement pieces like the New Look Pale Blue Dress and Blue Knotted Necklace.
No classic look is complete without dewy skin and gorgeous shiny hair, which you can achieve using the Ibeba Natural Mega Bright creme and Lavera Organic Repair & Care Shampoo.
Neat little details are the finishing touches to a clean classic look, so add cute nail designs with the Nazila Love Glamour Alter-Ego Nail Art Pen on top of two coats of the timeless Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Caramel.
Once you’ve glossed your pout with the lustrous Benecos Natural Lipstick in Pink Rose, you’re ready to stand the tests of time and style.
Abigail Ayoola. Xx
GlowwBox Fashion Writer