1. New Look Yellow Maxi Dress
2. Miss Selfridge Multi Colour Floral Maxi Dress
3. Miss Selfridge Strappy Back Dress
4. Miss Selfridge Peach Belted Skort
5. Miss Selfridge Tropical Body
6. Barry M Nail Paints
7. Miss KG Double Strap Sandal
8. Bonnie Fushia Flapper Dress
9. ALDO Edroule Box Clutch
10. ASOS Suede Fringe Clutch Bag
11. Joe Browns Dress
12. River Island Purple Box Clutch
13. Faith Cadburys Turquoise Heeled Court Shoes
14. ASOS HIP HOP Heeled Sandals
15. Ted Baker Luceey Heeled Shoes
16. River Island Yellow Court Gold Heeled Shoes
17. New Look Yellow Leather Sandals
18. Faith Pewter Cut Out High Heeled Court Shoes
Summer style is a spectacle like no other. With freedom to throw caution to the fading wind and experiment with new styles and prints, what’s not to look forward this approaching season.
Summer 2014, it’s all about the perfect pastels, pretty pieces and printed pumps. Why not invest in both ends of the style spectrum with structure and fringing and then add some cute colour details with sorbet coloured nail polishes.
You can’t miss the boat with single pieces like a maxi, while multi-strapped sandals are so versatile and a friend to almost every fashionista. There’s such a plethora of trends to indulge in this season, that there really is no excuse to be a fashion failure.
Abigail Ayoola. Xx
GlowwBox Fashion Writer