Forget legs and décolletage, this spring/summer season is all about the shoulders. Shoulders are surprisingly attractive and a bit of shoulder-reveal is perfect for a first date. Here’s how to flaunt this unassuming body part.
Your skin might be suffering from the effects of the winter weather. No problem, just follow these 4 easy steps and prepare to bare!
- First exfoliate all over, paying special attention to your shoulders, shoulder blades and décolletage. Rise off the exfoliator.
- Pat your skin dry so a little moisture is left on the skin – don’t rub!
- Moisturise with a body lotion or body butter and massage it in well.
- Follow with an oil to seal in the lotion or butter for extra soft and smooth skin. Layering is not just for the face!
For a little something special, perhaps for date night, use a golden shimmer oil to really accentuate your shoulders. Now, prepare to bare!
Showing your shoulders this season is more than just slipping on a racer-back tank top. Full off-the-shoulder-bare-neck-bare-upper-back-bare-décolletage is so 2015. In 2016 we’re focussing on the previously neglected shoulders only.
- For a sexy hint, go for high-neck cut-out top, just revealing the tops of the shoulders and maybe the shoulder blades.
- For the daring, go for a double cut-out revealing the shoulders and a peek of lower arm whilst keeping the upper arm covered.
- If you love your upper arms, wear a spaghetti strap top with sleeves to cover your lower arms. The straps divide your body keeping the shoulders as a feature.
- If asymmetry is your thing, go for a simple one-shoulder top.
The shoulder trend is flattering for all – no need for copious weightlifting unless you genuinely enjoy it. Show off those shoulders!